Thursday, June 9, 2011

Go out there and discover!

I swim!
Being away is an experience that opens up the perspective. It gives you the possibility to do things that were not open to you  before. Each case is different, but in every case there is something that has opened for you.
I swim, I take advantage of every free day to throw myself in the sea, and swim all the way to the personal limit of comfort. I'm not a very good swimmer, and I don't do it only to try and keep myself in shape, it is the ever moving hugeness of the sea that attracts me, with it's wave sparkling in the sun, and the chilling sensation that you are so small.... Out there, it is just me and the scare i get looking at the horizon. And it makes me feel so weak, and so powerful at the same time. I couldn't do that in Transylvania. The best i could hope for was a clean pool, or a swim in a lake or a river. but there were other  things open to me there.
Each part of this planet has something to offer to you! I am not a guru, I am not a counselor or a psychiatrist, I am but a simple man, that says: Go out there and discover!

No comments:

Post a Comment