Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I am asking you to ask yourselfs

Yes, i am asking you, to ask yourself, how do you feel having just one day left in the land of your old life, knowing that tomorrow you will be in the land of your choice! If you know exactly how you feel, send me an e-mail, or post a comment with your feelings, maybe i will be able the recognize it in me from the rainbow of emotion testing my nerves now. I don't even know if i am happy or sad, and i don't know how to identify the feelings. But what i know is that good things wait for me in either direction.
The mechanics of breaking away are a mystery to me, even though i did it twice, by choice, but i can't help a thought of remorse that crawls in my mind like a chameleon, covering its tracks, disguising itself into what my mind wants to hear and feel in every given moment. This time, as always, feels like breaking away...
Don't mind my useless rant, and don't bother reading if you haven't been walking my shoes, you will understand nothing, these words are resonating only in the hearts of immigrants!
Best of luck, wherever you are, dear reader!
Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment